Sunday, March 3, 2013

Newly Discovered Truths

I feel like every so often I have few ah-ha moments.  Then a new day comes along and I forget that ah-ha moment.  Those moments that the light bulb goes off in your head or the wheels make a complete circle are supposed to in someway change something in your life.  Most of these moments are really insignificant, but if I remembered them I could have less arguments with myself about things that need to be done.

Here are a few moments that I have had recently:
  • Eating a salad for lunch does NOT make it ok to eat a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies for dinner.
  • If your dog goes for a swim in the ocean it does NOT count as a bath... the stink will still be there if not worse.
  • Running the same distance every time you run will NOT help you progress.  You need to push yourself to run farther.
  • J can finally pull off a surprise without spilling the beans so do NOT try and get him to.
  • When J is gone the pup will try and take his place on the bed... and some. Enforce the NO dog on bed rule.
  • When I have a grocery list... Stick to it. NO cookie dough, mini pizza's, or other junk I don't need.
  • Talking about goals is NOT the same as working towards them.
Hopefully writing these thoughts down will help me remember them in the morning. Most importantly I need to start working on the last thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment