Friday, January 13, 2012

Who would have thought?

Best Friends Forever

Jessica and I have been friends since almost the beginning of our time.  We became friends when we were two.  Honestly I didn't even know two year olds had friends.  The proof is in the pudding though we have many pictures together and memories from then.  

I things I remember...
  • Our sisters dressing us in doll clothes (reference to the picture)
  • Playing dress up.  You never let me wear the princess costume.  I always had to be the cowgirl.
  • sneaking into your hot tub
  • you almost cutting off my braid that went down to my butt
  • driving in the barbie jeep
  • being terrified of your mysize barbie
  • camping trips
  • writing letters to each other
  • Heber apparently isn't part of Utah
  • talking about junior high boyfriends
  • weekend sleepovers
  • asthma attacks in the middle of the night
  • trying to talk to people over different frequencies on the walkie talkies
  • taking ice cream to the ice cream man
Even though I moved in kindergarten Jessica and I have managed to stay friends.  Just like any friend ship we have our times that we are closer than other.  Even if we haven't talked in months and I need something I know that she will always be there for me.  She always has.  She was there for me when my dad passed away, when I got married, I knew that she wished she could be with me when I broke my back.  Basically what I am getting too is you only meet a once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment