Friday, September 16, 2011

Happiness is....

Today is an especially good day.  From an outsiders look it is easy to say there is nothing super special about today.  I have found several things today that cant make me stop smiling.  

Today this boy is finally coming home to me!  Jordan spends most of the week days out in the field so the weekends are especially nice when he gets to be home.
meyer-lemon-essential-oils-soap-and-lotion-collection.jpg
 This William Sonoma all-purpose cleaner is the best smelling cleaner ever! I cleaned everything in the house with it.  Now my house has a sweet smell of meyer lemons.
imgres.jpg
I picked up my guitar from the Guitar Repair store.  It is polished has new strings and all the buzzing noises are gone! My pa would be so happy to see that his guitar got some TLC.

A few other other things have put a smile on my face.  I know that I sound crazy when i say this but the sunny weather was starting to wear me out.  I have been so jealous of hearing about fall in Utah.  Today is over cast and the sun is not out.  A change of weather is very refreshing.  Also i have discovered a new song that I have on repeat click here to listen  The music just makes me so happy.  Today is a very good day and I feel so blessed to find joy in the simplest things.


1 comment:

  1. Sister I am soooo happy you now have a blog! I love you and love that you live closer to me. The little joys of life make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete