Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A New Begining

July 14, 2011 Jordan and I finally sealed the deal. It really was a wonderful day. Jordan and I felt so overwhelmed with the love and support that we received from all of our family and friends. We had quite the start to our marriage... Jordan and I have never been able to do things the most convenient way. Here is a list of our mishaps that have turned into funny remember when stories we cant wait to tell our kids about our first month of marriage.
  • Jordan didn't have leave approved until 2 weeks before the big day (Can you say stresser?)
  • Mom drove us to the wrong temple (Luckily Mount Timpanogos is kind of on the way to Draper)
  • Photographer was also at the wrong temple (He was still able to capture priceless images)
  • Jordan got a speeding ticket on our way to Jackson Hole
  • I get strep throat
  • Moved to Oceanside without a place to move into (5 days of homelessness. Thank goodness for good friends and family so we didn't have to sleep in the car.)
  • Jordan goes in the field and I broke my collar bone
  • Jordan goes in the field again and I get a nasty infection in my leg and lip and spend 2 night in the hospital.
An old man once told me, " It is a rare thing when High School sweethearts marry each other theses day." I am proud to say I am one of those rare people.
We had to detour to Bear Lake to get raspberry shakes on our way to Jackson

You can't go to Yellowstone and not see Old Faithful. I was a first timer.
It has been a wonderful 56 days of marriage.



2 comments:

  1. ooooh put more!!! i love this!! look at you ya little blogger! this is perfect for times when i can't get the ol eyes to shut! I miss you my best friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog sister!!! Update it often its the only way we get to see you guys!!!! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete