Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Puppy Love

Lately Jordan and I have been discussing adding a new member to our family.  We aren't quite ready for the whole baby thing, but we think we are ready to parent a dog.  We have been spending countless hours debating on the breed of dog we should get.  We have talked about Labs, Boxers, French Bulldogs, English Bulldogs, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, and I think we have come to the agreement of possibly adding a goldendoodle to the Fuller fam. 

We visited Janessa and Tyson over Labor Day weekend and were able to meet their neighbors 8 month 130 pound mastiff.  After 20 minutes with that dog I knew that there is no way that I would be able to keep up with the slobber and shedding of this friendly giant.


I don't know what it is about Bulldogs but I just think that they are the cutest things ever.  Yeah they drool and shed like the Mastiff but their size is a bit more manageable.  This little guy had the greatest coloring i have seen. He just looked like he wanted to come to my home and be loved.
This is Gigi my sisters dog.  She is the reason why I think we have decided on a goldendoodle.  She is the smartest best tempered dog ever.  Jordan cant get enough of her soft fur and she is the type of dog that I could take care of on my own when Jordan is gone.  Jordan and I would be so happy to have a dog like Gigi.

This is another little Bulldog that we saw and he was so playful.  After visiting this little puppy I couldn't stop thinking about him.  I knew after that I needed to find a puppy soon.  My half birthday is right around the corner and so is Christmas so..... Maybe I will get lucky.  Hopefully Santa has noticed how good I have been this year and will deliver early.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH I CANNOT WAIT FOR GIGI TO GET A COUSIN!!!!!!! YAYAYAYA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete