Monday, March 5, 2012

Sista Girl


This is my Sista Girl Janessa.  I love her for so many reasons. 

She has loved me since before I was born.

She is such a great example to me.

She can always remind me to have an eternal perspective on everything in life.

She has such a strong testimony.

She calls me 5 times a day to check up on me.

She always takes good care of me.

When she finds something she thinks I might like she informs me.

She is the best at making treats. I can always count on treats when I am with her.

She has always shared her clothes with me.

She lets me use her make up and hair products.  I love when she visits.

She is a dependable person.

I can talk to her about anything.

She is a very talented dancer.

She introduced me to goldendoodles.

She is generous.  She would give me the shirt off her back.

Her happiness is contagious.  I love that she often laughs until she cries.

She is a hardworker.

She is always willing the help anyway that she can.

I love my brothers to death but I am so glad that Heavenly Father knew that I would need a sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment