Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break

Spring break is almost over.  I had so many ideas of how I was going to spend my week off from school.  I was going to finish reading two books, finish the research for my psychology paper, enjoy the sunshine, and figure out where the crap Jordan and I are going to live when he gets home.  
 I ended up only reading two chapters total...  I haven't done any official research, but at least I think I have a permanent topic.  This week was beautiful especially for March in Utah.  I did enjoy the sunshine by hitting a bucket of balls.  I forgot how good it feels when your club connects with the ball perfectly.  It feels so effortless, it sounds beautiful, and the ball goes nice and straight.  I took a random hike to bridal veil falls.  It was nice to have quiet time and just think.  I think about at least a million random things daily.  I took out the holga camera and snapped a couple of pictures.  I can't wait to get my film developed and see how they all turned out.  One of my friends, Kelsey, got married and I was so happy that I was able to support her and new new hubby Taylor and attend their sealing.  She looked absolutely beautiful.  Cider and I have been on a few walks and played fetch.  If only the weather would stay this nice forever (I hear a storm is coming this way though. BOOOO!). 
  I have talked to Jordan twice this break.  I think thats a new record, twice in a week.  He is alive and well.  I learned about MotoMail.  It's a great tool that lets you send letters to Jordan and within 48 hours he is supposed to get them.  So even though I might not get a response it helps me feel better that he knows that I am thinking about him. 
I have found an apartment in San Clemente that looks like it could be the perfect fit.  I will be really excited if everything works out and we have a place to live.  There is a park within walking distance and Jordan will only be 15 minutes away from work.  That sure beats the 40 minutes he had in Oceanside. We will have an extra bedroom and bathroom so all is welcome to stay whenever they would like.
Lately, I have had a love for J. Crew.  The outlet store in Park City always has such great deals that I can not pass up.  My wardrobe is being replenished with J. Crew and not Nordstrom... Folks this is a very big deal. 
Even though I didn't do exactly what I had planned for spring break I think that I found better alternatives.  I have really enjoyed this break from school and I am now dreading Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment