Saturday, April 14, 2012

11 Questions

My sister-in-law tagged me in her post.  I actually had fun writing this post.


11 Random Facts about myself

1.  I really want to live on the East Coast at one point in my life.
2.  Thinking about people sliding their teeth on a popsicle stick gives me the chills.
3.  Vanilla Coke can make any day a good day.
4.  I change my mind about things a lot!
5.  I love finding a new band/artist.
6.  I don't like to think of things to paint but once I do I really enjoy myself even if it turns out very mediocre.
7.  I only eat popcorn with Jordan.
8.  I wish I wasn't so shy when meeting people.
9.  I love the way carpet looks after it is vacuumed.
10.  My future family car is a Land Rover LR4 with lots of customizations of course.
11.  I love to cook and try new recipes. 

11 Questions to answer:

1.  What is your favorite past time?
Watching movies with my roommates eating licorice multiple times a week.

2.  What is your favorite color?
Purple it has so many pretty shades.

3.  What is the most memorable experience you have had?
My wedding day was pretty memorable.  When I think about it all the same feelings return.

4.  If your could do anything what would it be?
I wish I could travel where ever I wanted whenever I wanted with whoever I wanted.

5.  What is your favorite movie?
Favorite are 21,Dear John, The Notebook, The Vow.  Girl Movies.

6.  Where would you go on vacation to?
I wish I could go back and explore Europe some more.

7.  What is something that has made your a stronger person?
Healing from a broken back.  I really learned patience and how to rely more on the Lord.

8.  Who is your idol?
My mom.  I still don't know how she has managed to do everything she has done.

9.  If you could change one thing from your past what would it be?
I wish I was nicer to everyone I came in contact with.

10.  What is something unique about you?
I stopped drinking milk because I didn't want to worry if I was drinking 1% or 2%.  Weird brain of a 3 year old.

11.  Where do you plan to be in ten years?
In ten years I hope the have happy healthy kiddos, a job I love (stay at home mom), and still completely head over heels in love with Jordan.

1 comment:

  1. Kiersten, I'm in love with your short hair! When did you cut it? It makes me want to cut mine short :) I also loved this post of the questions and I'm stealing it from you. I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete