Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend Recap


This weekend was absolutely wonderful.  The weather was perfect I couldn't help but be filled with happiness.  Friday night I went with my mother to go see "The Lucky One".  I love Nicholas Sparks.  He really knows how to write a good love story.  I did like the movie and Zac Efron was looking mighty fine.  There were a couple scenes that made me feel a little uneasy especially having my mom sit next to me.  I'm very immature and I get all embarrassed when a love scene pops up.

Saturday I was lucky enough to go watch my favorite niece Madison play in her first soccer game.  She did so great and I am glad that I was able to go cheer her on.  Later that day I took Madison with me to lunch.  We both enjoyed a delicious salad from Cafe Rio and we went to see Chimpanzee.  It was a really cute show.  Little Oscar was so cute you couldn't help but fall in love with him.  
Later that day I was able to go to Kris's graduation celebration.  She really deserved it.  Now I can call her Master Kris.  I ate some more yummy food then hustled to the High School to watch Josh Promenade. 

 Heber is a funny little town.  I love that every year the Junior class all promenades.  It's kind of a community event.  It is so weird to me that my baby brother is going to be a senior this up coming school year.  He looked so handsome in his tux and did a great job dancing.  After everyone promenades the kids get to dance with their mom or dad.  Josh and my mom were so cute dancing he even threw in a spin or two for my mom.

Sunday was also great.  I really think the sunshine makes everything ten times better.  Madison decided to come to church with us and when we sit down for sacrament meeting she holds out her hand with a potato bug.  It kept her entertained most of the time.  That little girl is full of surprises and will keep you on your toes.  Of course its Sunday so I went to the Fuller's for a movie and ice cream.  I really forgot how great Harry Potter is.  I sooooo wish Hogwarts was a real school.

That pretty much sums up the weekend.  Now on to finals week.  I can't wait for the semester to finally be over!

1 comment:

  1. My school starts back up tomorrow after only the week's end off. . . Don't worry. Your semester is almost over and then you get something of a break. Cheers! Glad to see you're doing so much better!

    ~Stephen

    ReplyDelete